1) Invoice: State clearly the details of the articles, the product used in manufacture, quality, size, weight, and vol.
2) Be particular to mention whether the value is F.o.b. or C.i.f.
3) Make separate invoices for articles made of different material. Better still, use different cartons altogether.
II. Packing List, (a) Give details of contents in each package and also gross weight and net weight of each case accurately.
(b) Packing of articles made of different material is done in separate cases.
(c) Separate weight or metals used in manufacture is required for claiming drawback.
3. G.R.I. Form: Only Typed G.R.I. Form is accepted by the customs. This should not be handwritten.
4. Order Contract: Must show the price of each unit. Price on the invoice/invoices must tally with prices given in the contract.
5. Railway/Transport receipts: Give separate RR/GR for each shipment. Goods may preferably be dispatched by Railway freight, PREPAID basis to reach Railway Station.
6. Marking: All cases must be marked by stencil with private marking; packing lists must show such marking and case number, destination, country and gross weight before dispatching.
7. In case of any discount in the invoice, the Buyer’s Central Bank permission for such discount may be required.
8. If confirmed shipping space is required, rush forth the full set of documents as early as practicable. Goods could follow at a later date.